Sole Traders

Employing an accountant to help you with your self-assessment tax return can actually save you money


If you operate your business as a sole trader your main reporting obligation is to file an annual self-assessment tax return with HMRC.  We have the expertise to prepare your sole trader accounts and complete and file your tax return on your behalf, ensuring you only pay the tax you need to, and at the right time to avoid penalties.  We can provide you with practical advice on personal tax positions and the planning opportunities available to you.

Do you own one or more rental properties? If so we can prepare your rental property summary and include this on your tax return and give advice on minimising your tax. Did you know if you sell a property that isn’t your main home you now have to report and pay the capital gains tax within 30 days, we can assist you with this.

Request a callback

If you would like us to call you to talk about your accountancy needs, please enter your details below.