If you’re starting up a business, let us talk you through what you need to do with your accounting.
When many people start a business, they get very caught up in the setup of the product or service, the marketing, the website and sharing that with their customers. However, many of them forget to make sure they have registered their business with HMRC and completed all the legal steps to make sure they are operating correctly as a business. Depending on the size of your company and your expected revenue / turnover, this can be a super simple process and will ensure you have everything in place when its time to complete your end of year accounts.
Here’s how we can help if you are a new business start up
- We will help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership or limited company.
- We can complete registration procedures with HMRC and Companies House.
- We can set up a recording system for your internal use for complying with statutory requirements.
- We can help you decide on a suitable software package, if applicable.
- We can keep on top of your bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements.
Request a callback
If you would like us to call you to talk about your accountancy needs, please enter your details below.